The BERG DI from tail to nose – numbers refer to image filenames.
- The tail with authentic, handpainted camouflage, serials and handformed metal brackets.
- Service hatch, handformed aluminium.
- Imported, aircraft grade plywood coachwork – hand formed. Large Serial. Step for pilot.
- Schwarzlose Guns – custom casting, handfinished, authentic green paintjob. Cabin with authentic instrumentation. All handmade including magneto and instrumentation.
- Aluminium caul, handformed, handmade leather straps, hand cast fittings.
- ID and production details. Fuel cap and contact.
- Handformed twin bracket for adjusting tensions.
- Wing details with bracket for additional tension mount (not used).
- Burns and slightly distorted paint finish from exhaust.
- Handmade exhaust tarnished finish.
- This side of the tail is dirtier because the exhaust is on this side.
- Authentic suspension.
- Radiator – all handmade, handformed.
- The Berg DI at rest in the workshop.
Are you interested in a Berg of your own? Or a different build? Contact us at the form below: